90% percent of diseases is stress-related. Stress effects the human body, long duration of stress effects the human body mentally,emotionally and physically. Massage therapy is very beneficial for managing stress, pain and relaxing the mind and body.
- Decrease anxiety
- Improve sleep quality
- Promote energy
- Improve concentration
- Increase circulation
- Reduced fatigue / stress
- Lower high blood pressure
- Help pain, joint and muscle aches
- Severe migraines/ TMJ
- Promotes relaxation
- Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the physical body and skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Helps depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage Therapy is very beneficial to the nervous system. Massage therapy is so unique no two people will have the same experience or reaction regardless of the therapist or technique used. The powerful healing of massage is through the mind,body and spirit.
Massage therapy provides positive energy for the mental,emotional,physical and spiritual healing of one self and provide a total balance.
Massage therapy is good for muscle strengthening and also increase blood flow. Massage therapy speeds up the flow of nutrients and the elimination of toxins. Massage therapy can also restore flexibility to the muscles and improve muscle tone. A massage before an exercise workout will help to warm and loosen the muscles.
The digestive system can also greatly benefit from massage therapy particularly with problems such as constipation and flatulence. The digestive system is particularly aggravated by stress; therefore the reduction in tension and anxiety brought about by massage has a regulating effect on the digestive system.